IF 97% of Internet users in the U.S. gather shopping information online,
AND, of those consumers, 51% explicitly characterize their behavior as “Shop Online, Purchase Offline” (in store),
THEN Don’t You Think Its Time To Get YOUR Virtual Tour?
Now, anyone searching or browsing Google Maps can see what a business looks like on the inside, with improved ability to find and view these 360-degree panoramas. When in Google Maps, simply drag and drop the orange Pegman (on the left hand side of your screen) onto an orange circle on the map. Voila! You’ll be virtually transported through the doors, and able to pan around and explore the interior of the establishment.
Getting Your Google Tour Is Easy!
- Verify your Business on Google Maps (or get it Free here)
- Call to schedule your session or email us here
- That’s It! (we do everything for you)
STILL NOT SURE? Chew on these Facts…
- New Research by The Kelsey Group and ConStat Indicates 70% of U.S. Households Now Use the Internet When Shopping Locally for Products and Services.
- 70% of online searchers will use local search to find offline businesses. The TMPDM-comScore study shows 86 percent of online users will be searching for a local business at some point in time. Research by Kelsey Group
- 43% of search engine users are seeking a local merchant to buy something offline. Source: comScore Networks
- 54% of search users have substituted Internet/search for the phone book. Source: comScore Networks
- The Kelsey Group reports that 74 percent of Internet users perform local searches.
- 60% of activity online is one way or another “related to local content” (Google 5/03)- For every one dollar U.S. consumers spend online, another five or six are going to offline purchases that are influenced by online research (MIT Technology Review, April 2005, “E-Commerce Gets Smarter“)
- 25% of ALL commercial Internet searches are conducted by users looking for local merchants (Kelsey-Bizrate 2004)
- For every one dollar U.S. consumers spend online, another five or six are going to offline purchases that are influenced by online research (MIT Technology Review, April 2005, “E-Commerce Gets Smarter“)
- 35% of ALL searches are “local” (DM News)
Virtual Tour Software?
You don’t need expensive, difficult to use, virtual tour software! In fact, you don’t have to do anything except contact us Arizona Panos and we’ll do all of the heavy lifting. Virtualtours are on the way. Don’t be last. It’s simple, fast, and very affordable. Call us at (480) 363-5161 to schedule yours today!